Please note - if you would prefer to be invoiced for this product rather than pay online, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send an invoice to you!
This scheme of work includes:
- A detailed 30 lesson teaching sequence
- Links to new GCSE exam Assessment Objectives (AO1 to AO4)
- A unique partnership with Learning on Screen - giving you online classroom access to different filmed interpretations of key Romeo and Juliet scenes, with teacher notes for class discussion
- AO1 - Provocative statements (with for and against discussion points) for each lesson, encouraging pupils to explore and provide textual evidence for their own interpretations of Romeo and Juliet. Examples include
- Romeo is fickle. He doesn't know Juliet and can't possibly love her
- Tybalt is more valiant and noble than Romeo
- AO2 - Close textual analysis of key text extracts, including exploration of language and structure through a unique combination of CSSF drama and rehearsal room techniques, reciprocal reading and writing activities
- AO3 - Pupil handouts with key social, cultural and historical teaching points and linked pupil research activities
- Exam style questions with worked model answers
- Rehearsal room drama activities throughout
- AO4 - Pupil handout for peer and self evaluation of grammar and punctuation use
- Creative activities linked to GCSE English Language (audience and purpose)
Note - to access the Learning on Screen clips, you will need to activate a free trial of Learning on Screen's BoB, and your school will require an ERA licence.
Orders are dispatched within three working days, Monday through Friday, excluding UK public holidays.
For first class delivery, orders should arrive within four working days, including Saturdays, if placed before 5pm.
For second class delivery, please allow up to five working days for your order to arrive, including Saturdays.
Schemes of work:
All curriculum resources are downloadable files and will be available to download from this online store immediately after payment. You should also receive an email with your unique download link.
Your order can be cancelled until it has left our office - if you e-mail email@example.com, then we can try to arrange this for you.
As long as your order has not yet been dispatched, we can amend your order. If you wish to add to your order, and the item has been dispatched, then there will be an additional delivery cost. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange changes for your order, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We accept payments via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Paypal. Please note that all payments are charged in Sterling Pounds. The final amount reflected on your bill may differ depending on the exchange rate at the time.
It is also possible to pay by invoice - e-mail email@example.com to be put in touch with a member of the finance team who will arrange this method of payment.
We do our absolute best to ensure orders are correct, but occasionally mistakes do happen. If you have any queries about your order upon arrival, simply get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct any errors as soon as possible.
Returns & Refunds Policy
In exceptional cases where delivery is not fulfilled within the parameters stated in the FAQs, we will refund delivery costs.
To exchange an item, e-mail email@example.com. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you wish to return an item, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds for returned items will exclude delivery costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.If you have any questions which have not been addressed here, then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!